New Multisig Marketplace: Hydra market
This is the hydra marketplace url:
- Bitcoin/Litecoin multisig transactions on HYDRA
- Customer deposits coins into HYDRA account, if vendor also set up their pubkey and address, customer can make purchase with multisig escrow.
- Don’t need to enter your pubkey/address on every purchase (You can use it like PGP).
- Hydra automatically will generate our own public key, charge fee, create a multisig address and send fund to this address
- You can track multisig transactions on btclook.com
- 2 of 3 Private keys required to access the funds (e.g. Customer + Hydra -> refund, Vendor + Hydra -> finalize, Vendor + Customer -> finalize/refund/etc).
- When customer will have finalize multisig order, we sign it with our key and send message to vendor with transaction details.
- Nobody will be able to steal your money ever.
- Create your Public and Private Key with your bitcoin/litecoin client
- Open your bitcoin/litecoin clients debug console and type the following commands:getaccountaddress HYDRA_KEYCopy the address from output and add to next command.validateaddress [PASTE_THE_PREVIOUSLY_GENERATED_ADDRESS]It will return with address details. You’ll find your public under “pubkey” section.Get your private key. dumpprivkey [PASTE_THE_PREVIOUSLY_GENERATED_ADDRESS]
- Create your Public and Private Key online
- Set up your HYDRA account to use multisig
- Bitcoin address: Bitcoin refund address if you’re customer and payment address if you’re vendorBitcoin pubkey: We’ll use this key to lock the fundsLitecoin address: Litecoin refund address if you’re customer and payment address if you’re vendorLitcoin pubkey: We’ll use this key to lock the funds
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Hydra Forum or any other moderator or admin. We will help you as fast as we can.